Pages


Chest & Back : Ab Ripper X

What a nice morning so far! I got to workout with the best partner in the world, Jeremy! We had Chest & Back and Ab Ripper X on the schedule and we rocked it out. Mr. Man is getting C-U-T!! His hard work is definitely paying off and I'm really proud of him. I'm having some wrist issues, not exactly sure what's going on, but I pushed through the pain. I know not to push too hard and injure myself so I'm being careful. It's my right wrist and it isn't even swollen but man, it smarts!

I'm for sure going to do some type of cardio this afternoon, I just haven't decided what yet so stay tuned!

It's a beautiful day here in Amarillo USA and I think I'll spend some time outside pulling some more lovely weeds. Doesn't that sound like fun? Thrilling. At least I'll get some sun and the boys will get some exercise. Ya'll have a great day and I'll be posting more later!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the workout! I can't wait 'til I melt enough fat to start seeing the muscles! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comments Christina! Anxious to hear what you picked for cardio;-)

    ReplyDelete