Pages


Post #2

Well, I'm gonna make this quick but I decided to throw in Hip Hop Abs: Hips, Buns & Thighs. Got a good sweat going and you could feel it in all those areas. Fun to move like that even though I kept looking over my shoulder to make sure no one was watching me! Seriously... I'm weird. I think I burned some crazy calories today!

I'm wiped out tonight. Spent a lot of time outside today in the hot sun cleaning the front of the house, sidewalks & driveway, and painting some wicker chairs. They turned out really nice, thank you! Now hopefully I can get somewhere and pick out some flowers to plant. That's probably what I'll be doing on Mother's Day!

Now, I'm going to relax while I'm waiting for Jeremy and Symon to get home from the Skillet concert. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment