Pages


Where did June go?

Things have been pretty busy around here. Jeremy's mom, who lives in Oregon, came to heat wave central to visit us for a week. She had a sweet time with the boys while Jeremy and I got to go on a little quick getaway. We enjoyed the time together and Symon, Jake, & Tommy enjoyed the time with their Nana. We all got to visit with her for a few more days before she left and really enjoyed the time with her. It will probably be another year before we see her. I'm hoping to win the lottery one day so we can fly up there to see her as much as we want!! LOL! Like that will ever happen!

Well, the Team Beachbody revolution is for real folks. Jeremy and I have counted so many people we personally know who are doing P90X or some other Beachbody program that we lost count around 50. People are getting healthy and it's an awesome thing to see. While there have been some who haven't committed fully, it's interesting to see the ones who have. Some people have really, really shocked me. People I thought would quit on day 3 have pushed through and commited to their success like nobody's business!! Awesome! I've never been so happy to be wrong! I have really loved coaching and it has actually been more fulfilling than I ever thought it could be. Before I had my kiddos, I was a recruiter for different companies and the thing I enjoyed most about that was helping people. I guess this is no different and it has been a perfect fit for me. If you're reading this and you need a coach, feel free to let me know!

We've been all over the map on when and where we've worked out lately. When we were on our little trip, the hotel had a fancy, schmancy workout facility that we took advantage of although I wasn't quite sure of how to use the machines. Give me my P90X DVDs and some bands any day! Jeremy has been having some back issues which have caused him to lay off a lot of the resistance workouts but he has picked up biking again which he really enjoys. He needs a good road bike so if you have any suggestions... feel free to let me know! I've been concentrating on some areas that are a bit tough for me. Like, pull ups. I've really improved since the beginning but I still have a ways to go so I've set some goals for myself and I'm gonna reach 'em!! You've got to be confident right?! I've also been using a few of the One on One DVDs and I love them. If you've been thinking about ordering those, quite thinking about it and just do it!! They're awesome!

I guess that's it for me right now. I hope your summer is going well and you are having a great time in the sun with those you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment