Pages


P90X Attitude

Whatever we're doing in life, a good attitude is a big factor in it's success. Whatever task, workout, job, etc., if we go into it with a defeatist attitude, then guess what you'll get... defeated. If you keep your head up, stay focused, work hard, and have a positive outlook, success isn't far behind. I think we have to apply this to our P90X workouts as well as our nutrition. Of course there are times when I don't feel up to sweating buckets and making my muscles burn like they're on fire, but I know that when I push play, I better make the most of the time I'm setting aside to do that workout. I know that if I go halfway or have a bad attitude about it, I'm just totally wasting my time, my family's time, and that just isn't gonna cut it. Same thing with what I eat. I can't look at food as a mountain whenever I'm faced with it. Nutrition isn't that hard if I just see it as fuel and if I know not to put anything in my mouth that isn't going to give me the most energy. A candy bar sure might sound good but it is absolute non-food with empty calories that will just end up dragging me down. The 10 seconds it takes me to scarf it down might be a nice 10 seconds but it really isn't worth the bonk!! I'd much rather eat healthy and have energy that will help me push hard during Plyo, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, or IntervalX. Stay positive, eat clean and things will be much easier on you in the long run.

That was just on my mind so I thought I'd post it. We're still working hard here in Branson-land and we're loving our improvements. I have to admit that during Plyo the jump knee tucks were tough for me this whole time but I finally got them down!! So, after 1 1/2 rounds of P90X, I can finally do them right!! We all have areas we need to improve in and it's really nice when we finally do!! Yay me!!

Gotta run... Jeremy will be home in a few and we're gonna rock out some Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. Gonna get my mind right and bring it hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment