Pages


This Chick Is Feelin' Strong!

Last night I rocked Kenpo Cardio X+ with weighted gloves and I loved it!! There is something about that workout that makes you feel super strong and validated. Like you could actually use some of those moves to ward of an attacker or win a fight if you got tossed in the octagon. Watch out GSP!! I don't know how many times (jokingly of course) that I've told Jeremy I was gonna Kenpo his behind if he didn't quit buggin' me!! Anyway it's a hard, sweaty, fun, heart thumpin' good time and if you haven't tried it yet, you need to!!

I haven't decided what I'm going to do today as far as a workout. I probably won't until I'm all ready to go and start flipping through my DVDs. It will be a resistance day, that much I know. They main thing is I KNOW I'll be pushing play because it's just what I do now. It's just been added to the list of things that are a "must do" during the day.

Now I have to run and do the other "must do" things on my list. Cleaning, laundry, and of course some pool time with the boys. Y'all have a great day and don't forget to push play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment