Pages


I did it!!

I ordered Insanity! It should be here on the 8th (I hope) and I'll be starting on a new 60 day journey. I've heard so many great things about it from all my Beachbody friends and I feel just as excited as I did before I started P90X. First off, I want to say that I absolutely LOVE all the Tony Horton programs I've been doing, P90X, P90X+, and One on One and I know I'll continue to do them after Insanity. I just need something new and fresh to keep my momentum going. Jeremy has recently started biking with a friend of ours and has really benefitted from the new change and I admit, I became a little bit envious of his new found challenge so I want to challenge myself with something new. I hear it's tough, that it will probably shred me to pieces, but in a crazy, messed up way, I'm looking forward to it!! This time last year, I never thought I'd be at this place.



I'll begin blogging about every step of Insanity as soon as I start it but if you ever want to ask me about P90X or anything else, please don't hesitate! Also, if you're out there thinking that these programs are too tough, then fine. Just get moving and go for a walk at least. Get started today with something that will get you on the right track. Make yourself a priority and don't let all the hoopla of these programs intimidate you. We all have to take a first step so take that first step today!

Be blessed!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Christina! I can't wait to see what you think of Insanity. My sister, Liz, has been doing it and she absolutely loves it. Will look forward to your reviews! Keep up the great work!

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're going to love it! def mix up some upper body weights on off days so you can "keep your guns", and pull up strength, fyi. but for losing any unwanted pounds, this program will do it, and your cardio capacity will soar! Remember, DIG DEEPER! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff... It's been so awesome to get to know your sister and it's been good to hear that she loves Insanity... makes me a little less nervous ;o).

    Demi... I'm ready to shed the rest of the junk in the trunk I've been carrying around and slim down some before the dreaded holiday season. I mean dreaded just because of the food!! (I really do love the holidays :o)

    ReplyDelete