Pages


I'm Feelin' It...

That seems to be the phrase that everyone says after a P90X workout. They actually say it during, after, and the next day! Well, I can tell you, we've been working hard since January and we STILL say it. In fact, I'm really feelin' it today... I know I haven't been posting like I used to and I'm hoping that will change soon but I promise, we've been working hard and getting people on board the Beachbody/P90X train like nobody's business! Yesterday we had Shoulders & Arms and Abs Core+. To me the combo was hard because my arms were noodles after S&A and then I had to hang on the pull up bar to do the ab exercises. The day before we did IntervalX because we were short on time but that workout is so tough I feel like I worked out for hours. Jeremy has a heart rate monitor and could see how many calories he burned. I really need to get one so I can keep track of my HR as well as calories burned. If anyone has suggestions on what to get, I'd be glad to hear it!

I'm gonna keep this post short and maybe add more later. Gonna take the boys to the pool today so this house will stay clean. The only way for that to happen is if we aren't at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment